Thursday, August 16, 2007

Update on the sextuplets

Hello friends,

Things are definitely busy here. I'm with the Masche sextuplets and loving every minute! The babies are gaining weight and sleeping better every night. Today is their "birth-day"...actually their due date. During the day, there are volunteers (friends and family) that stop by and help with feedings and chores. The nights are usually covered by just 2 of us, although I have done a couple of nights by myself. The babies are generally easy to feed, so I often feed 2-4 at a time when I'm alone. They are all sweet and love to cuddle!
Thanks to all my friends, family and clients that have donated to the Masche family and to my "travel" fund. You've made it possible for me to work with this incredible bunch of babies and to truly make a difference in this family's life!
Check back for new pictures of the babies!
Cortney

No comments: